What information do you collect?
We may collect and use personal information for the use of srmax.com such as, but not limited to the ways you interact with srmax.com, outgoing linked data, and incoming linked data. We also collect information provided for transactions and services offered by Saf-Gard and all its subsidiaries (SR Max, Michigan Industrial Shoe, Vulcan Safety Shoes, and Lehigh Valley Safety Shoes) such as, but not limited to your name, address, phone number, email address, employer name, and payment methods and any other information that is volunteered to Saf-Gard and all its subsidiaries (SR Max, Michigan Industrial Shoe, Vulcan Safety Shoes, and Lehigh Valley Safety Shoes) via promotions, newsletters, email, online chat, and phone.
How do you use this information?
We may use your personal information to moderate srmax.com, personalize experiences on srmax.com, enable access to SR Max’s services, send purchased products, provide purchased services, supply billing statements and invoices, collect payments, send volunteered marketing communications, and develop product recommendations.
All the subsidiaries of Saf-Gard (SR Max, Michigan Industrial Shoe, Vulcan Safety Shoes, and Lehigh Valley Safety Shoes) reserve the right to share information with our parent company, Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company for the reasons listed above.
Although uncommon, Saf-Gard may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes listed above. The involved third parties are obligated to use personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Additionally, Saf-Gard may disclose your information if reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
How do you protect my information?
Saf-Gard takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Saf-Gard will store all of your personal information on secure servers. All transactions are protected by an encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
How do I contact SR Max about questions regarding this statement?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, click here.
How do you update this privacy statement?
Saf-Gard may update this privacy statement by posting a new version on this website with, or without notice. Please check back occasionally to ensure you are familiar with our most current policy.
Information for California Residents
This section provides additional information for residents of California under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The terms used in this section have the same meaning as in the CCPA. This section does not apply to information that is not considered "personal information," such as anonymous, deidentified, or aggregated information, nor does it apply to publicly available information as defined in the CCPA.
Personal Information Collected in the Last 12 Months
We collect the following categories of personal information about Customers:
- Personal Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other identifier
- Online Identifiers, including unique personal identifier, IP address, customer number, online identifier, account login, and other persistent identifiers
- Internet Activity, including interactions with websites, apps or ads and browsing history
- Commercial and Financial Information, including purchases, other purchasing behavior, credit card or debit card number, and signature
We collect the following categories of personal information about Prospects:
- Personal Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, and telephone number
- Online Identifiers, including unique personal identifier, IP address, and other persistent identifiers
- Commercial and Financial Information, including purchases
Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- You (the consumer)
- Ad Networks
- Data Analytics Providers
- Data Brokers
- Retail Partner
Business or Commercial Purposes for Collecting Information
We collect personal information for the following business purposes:
- Provide Products or Services
- Advertising and Marketing
- Error Management
- Quality Assurance
- Short-Term Transient Use
- Audit Current Interactions
We also "share" and "sell" (as defined in the CCPA) personal information for commercial purposes, including to advertise and market our products.
Information Disclosed for Business or Commercial Purposes in the Last 12 Months, and Categories of Parties Disclosed To
|Personal Information Disclosed||Category of Party|
|Personal Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other identifier||Business Partners, Data Analytics Providers, Payment Processors, Shipping Services, web developers, Service Providers|
|Online Identifiers, including unique personal identifier, IP address, customer number, online identifier, and other persistent identifiers||Ad Networks, Business Partners, Data Analytics Providers, web developers, Service Providers|
|Internet Activity, including interactions with websites, apps or ads||Data Analytics Providers|
|Commercial and Financial Information, including purchases, credit card or debit card number, and signature||Business Partners, Payment Processors, web developers, Service Providers|
|Personal Information Disclosed||Category of Party|
|Personal Identifiers, including name, email address, postal address, and telephone number||Business Partners, web developers, Service Providers|
|Online Identifiers, including unique personal identifier, IP address, and other persistent identifiers||Business Partners, Data Analytics Providers, web developers, Service Providers|
Information We Sell and Categories of Third Parties Sold To
We do not "sell" personal information as commonly understood (exchanging information for money). However, for business and commercial purposes we share certain personal information with third party vendors, as disclosed below. This sharing of information may be considered a "sale" under the broad definition of selling in the CCPA. You may opt-out here.
|Personal Information Sold||Category of Party|
|Online Identifiers, including IP address and online identifier||Ad Networks|
Your CCPA rights are described below. You can make a Request to Know or a Request to Delete under the CCPA by submitting a Privacy Request at the top of this page, or by clicking here. Alternatively, you can make a request by calling us toll-free at (855) 651-0445.
Right to Know
You have the right to request to know the following about the personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- the categories of sources from which we collect personal information about you
- the business and commercial purposes for which we collect personal information
- the categories of third parties with whom we share the information
- the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that information for a business purpose
If you make a Request to Know more than twice in a 12-month period, we may require you to pay a small fee for this service.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that you have provided to us. We will permanently delete from our records any personal information that is not necessary for our business operations and direct our service providers to do the same.
We consider information to be necessary for our business operations if it is used to:
- Complete an obligation to you that you have requested
- Detect and resolve issues related to security or functionality
- Comply with legal obligations
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you exercise your CCPA consumer rights:
- We will not deny goods or services to you
- We will not charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or penalties
- We will not provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt-out of any selling and sharing of your personal information.
You may exercise your right to opt-out here.
Before we can respond to any CCPA requests, we will need to verify that you are the consumer who is the subject of the CCPA request. Verification is important for preventing fraudulent requests and identity theft.
The verification process depends on which type of request you make and how you make it. Typically, identity verification will require you to confirm certain information about yourself based on information we have already collected. For example, we will ask you to verify that you have access to the email address we have on file for you. If we cannot verify your identity based on our records, we cannot fulfill your CCPA request.
For a request that seeks specific personal information, we ask that you sign a declaration stating that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request, as required by the CCPA.
In some cases, we may have no reasonable method by which we can verify a consumer's identity. For example:
- If a consumer submits a request but we have not collected any personal information about that consumer, we cannot verify the request.
- If the only data we have collected about a consumer is gathered through website cookies (i.e., the consumer visited our website but had no other interaction with us), we are unable to reasonably associate a requester with any data collected; therefore, we cannot verify the request.
A California resident's authorized agent may submit a Request to Know or a Request to Delete under the CCPA by emailing us at email@example.com. Requests submitted by an authorized agent will still require verification of the person who is the subject of the request in accordance with the process described above. We will also ask for proof that the person who is the subject of the request authorized an agent to submit a privacy request on their behalf. An authorized agent that has power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code section 4121 to 4130 must submit proof of statutory power of attorney, but consumer verification is not required.
If you have trouble accessing this notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any privacy-related questions, please send them to email@example.com.